Betting odds for Mike Bloomberg to win the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination have soared in recent days, with the billionaire now sitting just behind Bernie Sanders as second most likely to become the party's nominee, according to Vegas oddsmakers.
Bloomberg's sharp rise can be seen in RealClearPolitics' amalgamation of major betting outfits' odds for each candidate, which shows his chances roughly tripling in the last three weeks:
🔦 Saturday's report from Matt Drudge that Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton to be his running mate are likely to improve his odds even more.
* * *
Love Disrn? Subscribe!
- Experience the entire site ad-free
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Access the members-only podcast with Adam Ford
- Read member-exclusive opinion pieces
- Sync your favorites between devices
- Support us as we grow