Hope Hicks, the former White House communications director for President Trump who was well-known as one of the president's most trusted affiliates, is returning to the White House as an adviser ahead of the 2020 election.
Hicks, who had joined the Trump campaign in 2015, last left the White House in early 2018 after providing a lengthy closed-door testimony to the House Intelligence Community.
Hicks will return to the White House working under Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law and his senior adviser. Kushner told The New York Times that the executive branch is "excited to have her back on the team."
* * *
🔦 Love Disrn? Subscribe!
- Experience the entire site ad-free
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Access the members-only podcast with Adam Ford
- Read member-exclusive opinion pieces
- Sync your favorites between devices
- Support us as we grow