Ramos maintains his position of “not guilty” by reasons of insanity, and his defense team affirms this position. However, a report from the state health department holds that Ramos is not insane.
Jury Selection To Begin On Capital Gazette Shooter’s Sanity Statusby John Wesley Reid · Oct 30th, 2019 2:40 pm
Last Updated Nov 14th, 2019 at 10:38 am
Love Disrn? Subscribe!
A subscription grants you instant access to members-only opinion pieces, exclusive podcasts, and more! With a Disrn subscription you'll be able to:
- Experience the entire site ad-free
- Bookmark your favorite articles
- Comment on articles with the Disrn community
- Access the members-only podcast with Adam Ford
- Read member-exclusive opinion pieces
- Sync your favorites between devices
- Support us as we grow