The New International Version and King James Version translations of the Bible have held relatively steady over 10 years, according to data from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association.
Data from ECPA showed that the NIV and KJV held the first and second spots, respectively, in both 2011 and 2020. Other translations also showed relative stability.
Rankings as of January 2020 (numbers in parentheses represent 2011 rankings):
- New International Version (NIV) (1)
- King James Version (KJV) (2)
- New Living Translation (NLT) (4)
- English Standard Version (ESV) (5)
- New King James Version (NKJV) (3)
- Christian Standard Bible (CSB) (6)
- Reina Valera (RV) (not ranked)
- New International Reader's Version (NIrV) (9)
- The Message (Message) (8)
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) (7)